Tuesday, March 19, 2013

yada yada yada


there was one time..
when we were at Kinokuniya...
I have no idea why my heart beating so fast..
super fast..and i'm shaking..
(this is the second time..)

is that the reason of my WHY??
but I hate that..cuz i'm super curious..

when we were on our going back to ipoh..
i was actually can't sleep..
we were leaning on each other's shoulder..
until one point you put your arm on my belly..
don't you know how happy i am..infinity
but i just keep on thinking..
"did you do the same thing with your another -friend-??"
seriously i didn't sleep even for single second..
and i just keep on wondering why and why and why

you may act fierce, strong, ego, and yada yada yada infront of me..
but i can feel your gentle, soft, manja side when you were half asleep..

No comments: