Monday, March 11, 2013

you really dont need to read this..cuz you'll be regret when you read them

WHY and WHY and WHY..
i keep thinking...
happy..happier..happiest..
but suddenly you asking me to find a boyfriend..
(so that i can forget you)
why don't you be the one that find a new girlfriend..

i never thought to find or search any one..
cuz i'm happy with every thing i have..(including you)..
i never thought to have any further relationship with you..
sebab apa yang ada masa tu dah cukup buat aku gembira bila dengan kau..
i know it was very NOthing for you..but its EVERYthing to me..
and I really hope that it will last forever..
cuz i think we're cool with that..
tak sangka kau pikir pasal benda2 tipikal ni jugak..
and at last..you leave me hanging..
everyday i'm waiting like hell..
i stalk your page..
i read our messages..
but i didn't ask any of your friend about you even though i can..

after a few months i live my life with out getting any news from you..
and i heal my wound by my own..
finally i get over you..(even I still keep on thinking about you in every single time)..
all of sudden you call me and ask "how are you"..

that is WHY and WHY and WHY...




No comments: